What a crazy week so far! How is it only Wednesday!? For the last few months, I have been sharing with y'all a "Monthly Edit", where I talk about a beauty product, anything from make-up to hair & beauty products, and this month I wanted to share a product with y'all that I started using about 6 months ago: Rodan + Fields Lash Boost.
Here's a little background on why I started using this product: Growing up, many people develop different habits, from the way they put their shoes on, to nervous habits that stick with you through your adulthood. Well, my nervous habit began during college where anytime I would feel anxious, nervous, or out of place, I would mess with the mascara on my eyelashes. Many times, this led to pulling my eyelashes out (pain free), but I have always heard that your eyelashes don't grow back or don't grow back to how they were before. Fast forward eight years, I'm getting married in a few months, and I am having to coat on mascara just to make it look like I have eyelashes. So I began doing some research on how to make them grow back and be longer than before.
Then came my introduction to Rodan + Fields. I had seen lots of people posting about it but I wasn't sure whether it was worth it or not until I talked to my friend, Elizabeth, who sells the stuff. She told me that it really did work and showed me a ton of before and after pictures of herself. So, I decided to take the plunge and give it a try after hearing other brands can cause your eyes to change colors (scary, right?).
Here is how my first few months of using the Lash Boost went: I placed my order and roughly a week later, I go to check the mail and there it is, my first package from Rodan + Fields. I began using the Lash Boost that night, not only on my eyelashes, but I had also heard that using it on your eyebrows helps to regrow where there are patches (BONUS!). I was so excited!
Well, after a week to two weeks in, it is like watching water boil. The more you pay attention to something and try to see immediate results (I'm talking I was expecting to wake up looking like Khloe Kardashians fake eyelashes), the less you will be able to actually notice. So come May, I have been using the Lash Boost for 2 months when I go to have my makeup trial for my wedding, and the makeup artist says to me "you have the longest eyelashes! they are so beautiful!" Now keep in mind, this NEVER happens to me, people used to make comments on how I needed to get fake ones because mine didn't exist. I instantly knew that the lash boost was working. I thought I had seen some changes, but for someone who had no idea who I was, let alone a makeup artist, to comment on my eyelashes, I knew I had hit the jackpot :)
I also noticed that where I had patches in my eyebrows, there was no longer empty spaces there. They were starting to fill back in and grow in places that hair hadn't grown from in years. I was elated!
Since May, I have had so many compliments on my eyelashes, from friends, family, strangers that I randomly start having a conversation with and stop me mid sentence to say how long and pretty my eyelashes are; all thanks to Rodan + Fields, & my great friend Elizabeth for introducing me to this amazing company & product!
If you have any questions or are interested in buying this product or anything that Rodan + Fields offers, you can always email me or Elizabeth at email@example.com, where you can also look up Elizabeth on Facebook where she has testimonials and tons of information. She should be your go-to if you decide to want to try out Rodan + Fields! Below I have listed some information on Rodan + Fields Top 10 Products and what Elizabeth has to say about them! I will be trying these out over the next few months, so check back to see my monthly edits on them!
R O D A N + F I E L D S + P R O D U C T S
*please note that the information below is from Elizabeth Austin and her personal take on all of the products*
- Reverse Regimen ($190 Retail, $171 Preferred Customer) - One of my personal favorite skincare regimens we offer that tackles dullness and uneven skin tone. This Regimen exfoliates dulling dead skin, helps even and brighten discolored skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and protects against further UV damage; providing a long-term solution for a radiant, more even complexion.This regimen gives my once dull skin a natural glow (while targeting wrinkles - WIN WIN!) ide note: the Step 4 SPF moisturizer is also my husband's favorite lightweight SPF that is a must-have for him, especially for those long golf days.
- Microdermabrasion Paste ($80 Retail, $72 Preferred Customer) - This is probably the #1 best-seller and must have for your weekly skincare regimen. Highly-effective, oil-free formula promotes exfoliation. Provides even-looking skin tone and smoothes skin texture. Don't let the price scare you, this large tube can easily last 5 to 6 months and worth every penny!
- Multifunction Eye Cream ($62 Retail, $55 Preferred Customer) - Utilizes powerful; peptides to minimize the look of crow's feet and reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. Optical filters visibility brighten the eye area. Everyone should have an eye cream in their daily skincare regimen and this one does wonders for those fine lines around your eyes.
- Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex ($70 Retail, $63 Preferred Customer) - The thin, fragile skin around the eyes is one of the first places to show signs of stress and fatigue. This innovative eye cream illuminates and soothes tired eyes while improving the appearance of stubborn dark circles and under-eye puffiness over time. The result? More radiant, vibrant and rested-looking eye that defy the effects of everyday stress. I typically use this one in the AM and the Multifunction eye cream during my PM routine.
- Lash Boost ($150 Retail, $135 Preferred Customer) - Lash Boost is nightly conditioning treatment serum with the ability to help lashes look longer, fuller, darker. With long-term, continuous use, you won't be the only person who notices. People will start asking your lash secret.
- Active Hydration Serum ($108 Retail, $97 Preferred Customer) Did you know that dry skin does not perform optimally and appears older than it is? All skin, regardless of age or skin type, can benefit from additional hydration. Unlike most moisturizers, which simply locks in moisture, Active Hydration Serum, infuses it back onto the skin for younger-looking, younger-acting skin from the first use. This can even be used for those with oily skin (aka ME!) as it helps balance out the moisture level. Amazing innovation!
- Redefine Regimen ($199 Retail, $179 Preferred Customer) - this Regimen was created as a comprehensive skincare solution that layers cosmetic ingredients and potent peptide technology to help defend against and reduce the visible signs of aging for noticeably firmer, smoother, flawless-looking skin (& it smells fantastic)!
- Unblemish Regimen ($180 Retail, $162 Preferred Customer) - As seen in Women's Health, this Regimen was created to address the acne cycle- from clogged pores, to excess oil, to preventing new blemishes from forming. The daily, full-face system combines cosmetic and a active OTC ingredients to eliminate most acne blemishes before they are visible to skin's surface. If you suffer from acne, this will be life-changing as my complexion has never been more clear!
- AMP MD Roller System ($220 Retail, $198 Preferred Customer) - The AMP MD Roller system is great for someone who wants to amp up there results! Achieve the next level of smoother, firmer-looking skin with the proprietary system combining micro-exflioation with clinical strength Intensive Renewing Serum. I use this to target those pesky forehead wrinkles and it’s been a life saver!
- Sunless Foaming Tanner ($26 Retail, $23 Preferred Customer) - provides even, natural-looking color to your skin! This is a true MUST-HAVE for me, as I use it twice a week on my face to have that "summer glow" year round. Named the #1 best sunless tanner in Allure magazine!
*please note that this is not a sponsored post, I genuinely LOVE this product & that I would never tell you to buy something that I did not fully 100% support*
If you have any questions, please email Elizabeth Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can find her Facebook Page HERE.